Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Your Profession is Bullshit!!!

   Now, i'm not talking about the arts. I'm not talking about journalism. I'm not even talking about pottery and ceramics, though probably cases can be made for each of these. I'm talking about my ONE enemy in life: PSYCHICS!!!!!!

    Psychics are the WORST people in the world, A profession built on deceit and lies. I wonder if psychics feel bad when they take the money of brain dead clients or worse: clients actually looking for real help. It might sound strange, but I'd rather my daughter be a stripper than a psychic!!! At least she's contributing to society (strippers are actually the most benevolet people in society).

    A side note, how do psychics manage to make their money? Is it a religion? Is it tax exempt?? Who are the people funding these posers!! Why do I  see "Psychic" shops in economically stable areas of town? it goes to show that people really will believe in ANYTHING. Which is why i fell calling people out on their bullshit is important. You're free to believe whatever you'd like, as long as I'm free to make fun of it. Especially if it's deliberately manipulating vulnerable people out of their money.  What i'm saying is why do we believe things we know are implausible? Are we that obsessed with the unknown we're willing to believe any quack that claims to have hidden knowledge? I say fuck it...let's enjoy what we do know.

2 comments:

  1. How exactly are strippers 'benevolent'?. I mean, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with them. But what part of their actions can be classified as 'benevolent'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly you've never been to a strip club.....

    ReplyDelete